Hearts of the West – April Blog Hop Featuring Wanderful
Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!
If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to My Heart Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.
This months challenge is Wanderful paper pack, brought to you by the new Annual Inspirations, hand picked from Nancy Klein.
The products I used to create the card and scrapbook layout are:
Wanderful Paper Packet – X7191B – $10.95
Here We Go stamp set – D1600 – $19.75
World Traveler stamp set – D1592 – $15.25
Slate ink pad – Z2173 – $6.50
Ruby ink pad – Z2170 – $6.50
Glacier ink pad – Z2641 – $6.50
3D Foam Tape – Z1151 – $6.50
If you came from Corinna Murphy’s Blog then you’re in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us.
Your next stop is Chantal Pearson’s Blog.
Here is the entire line-up:
2. Chantal Pearson – http://www.itsahoot.ca/2015/04/hwbh-mays-blog-hop.html
3. Chelsey Vorosmarty – http://www.personaltouchscrapbooking.com/2015/01/hearts-of-west-may-blog-hop.html
5. Donna Thomson-Digby – http://datsmystyledj.blogspot.ca/2015/04/hearts-of-west-13th-blog-hop-wanderful.html
6. Valerie Kapsha – http://surescrapsalot.com/hearts-of-the-west-may-team-blog-hop
7. Terry Ann Diack – http://terryanndiack.blogspot.ca/2015/04/wanderful-hwbh.html
8. Janet McCormick – http://worksofheart2011.blogspot.ca/2015/04/wanderful-hearts-of-west-blog-hop.html
9. Kerry Hammel – http://scrapbookfunbykerry.blogspot.ca/2015/04/may-wanderful-hwbh.html
11. Corinna Murphy – http://corinnacraftfun.blogspot.ca/2015/04/may-wanderful-hwbh.html
Thanks for joining us this month and come back next month to see what creative projects we can bring to you! Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.
You are invited to my Fall 215 Scrap ‘n Stamp Retreat in Canmore at the Best Western Pocaterra Inn from September 11 – 13, 2015. If you are interested in more details, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.